Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm so excited

Oh - boy - oh - boy!!!

In December I bought this wonderful new computer and for the last couple of months I have been balancing it on my lap surrounded in piles of junk in the room I called...

THE HOLE!!!

Hated to do any kind of work in there and so -
the hole grew worse and worse!

To add to the frustration of the hole I also had three pieces of expensive hardware that were not functioning correctly - my scanner , my old computer, and my printer! My aggravation mounted daily; as I had projects that needed completed, and could not be ended without these vital tools.

Today is a new day....
Growing weary of borrowing my mother's scanner and printer I bucked up, headed to Office Max, and purchased one of my very own!!!
This was the beginning of the end of the hole!

Out with the old and in with the new...
three garbage bags,
one cupboard,
an old scanner,
an uncooperative printer,
and a bug ridden computer later...

the hole is GONE!!

Completely rearranged or Fungsheid (not sure how to spell it, but it sounds impressive)...
Ready to be a productive part of my world.

YEAH!!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Yeah for organization!! :) Hope you are having a GREAT weekend!!

Pole fence

Pole fence
Endless fences... endless snow