Monday, February 25, 2008

Plumb Lucky...




That's me... I am just lucky! I have been blessed with so many things and I thought I should make a list. Always good to do this so you can check it on those days when you find yourself wallering in self pity!

I have...

  • two eyes to view the numerous splendors of every day.

  • one husband who is scared to death of horses, can't hardly draw a stick figure, but always supportive of everything I do;


  • two beautiful, healthy, intelligent and caring children;


  • one beautiful, organized, always honest mother who I can count on to take care of me, my kids, and my business - plus she will always tell me when something I do stinks;


  • two amazingly talented horses who are going to win a ton for me and always do their very best;


  • one beautiful home in a safe and quiet neigborhood;


  • two jobs, one that pays the bills so I can live, and one that I live to do ( hopefully this one will soon take over... crossing our fingers);


  • one talented brother who I know loves me even though he never says it


  • two sets of grandparents that also love me and do say it;


  • one adorable dog with floppy ears, matted fur and an oversized heart;


  • two computers to work on (one is definately better and I am all that more thankful for it)


  • one tough truck that can haul me to my many destinations;


  • many friends, and family that I can depend on,


  • a multitude of artistic talent that I am learning to expand on every day,


  • but, most of all a loving God that has blessed me in so many ways that I can never say thank you enough!




This is the shortened an condensed version of my list, but even at this I am sure you can see why I am so DARNED LUCKY!!! Hope you all have half as much luck as me!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I feel "lucky" to be your friend!

Pole fence

Pole fence
Endless fences... endless snow