Double click on a picture to see it large...

And more great sunglasses...

fun designs that can be customized!!!
And more great sunglasses...
fun designs that can be customized!!!
All these are available at the Petal Pusher in Hermiston, OR.
Stay tuned for more Kickin' It designs by Michelle.
5 comments:
LOVE them all... and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new earrings & my new friend :)
Hey Michelle! I found you through a comment on a friend's blog. You are a natural at this already!
Your photography, jewelry and art are all amazing girl!
Thank you... It is so much fun. Michelle
Honey, I am so proud of you and your new endeavors. You never cease to amaze me.
See, I can get around a blog site perfeclty fine as long as Shannon is doing it with me!
Love,
ME
Thank you Shannon for helping your little brother... Gotta love him... Next venture is to get him independent... HA!!!
Post a Comment